Here is the Best AP Sciences Practice Test App
AP Sciences can stand for many distinct Advanced Placement Programs for U.S. high school students, provided by the College Board:
- AP Biology (or AP Bio), is a course and examination for high school students as an opportunity to earn placement credit for a college-level biology course. For the 2012-2013 school year, College Board has unveiled a new curriculum with a greater focus on "scientific practices."
- AP Chemistry (or AP Chem) is a course geared toward highly motivated students with interests in chemical and physical sciences as well as any of the biological sciences
- AP Environmental Science (AP Viro, AP Environmental, AP Environment, AP Env. Sci., or APES) is designed to provide students with scientific principles, concepts, and methodologies necessary to comprehend the relationships abundant within the natural world, to identify and analyze environmental problems, to evaluate relative risks associated with these identified problems, and to examine alternative solutions for resolving and/or preventing similar problems facing the global environment.
- AP Physics B studies Newtonian Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Physics, Waves and Optics, and Atomic and Nuclear Physics.
- AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism studies electricity and magnetism. Methods of calculus are used wherever appropriate in formulating physical principles and in applying them to physical problems. It is supposed to be equivalent to an introductory college course in electricity and magnetism for physics majors.
- AP Physics C: Mechanics is an Advanced Placement science course that studies Newtonian mechanics. Methods of calculus are used wherever appropriate in formulating physical principles and in applying them to physical problems.
AP Sciences is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-11. The program can be installed on Android.
AP Sciences (version 1.0) has a file size of 3.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.